Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What time is it!?!??!

UPDATE 1-27-13

Just finished it up. It ended up with a bit of a war hammer table top vibe.







UPDATE  1-23-13

Changed the tower type to something that makes a bit more sense. I also sketched out what I'm thinking of doing. I plan to add more than this but this is more of a thought process sketch than a "what I think it will look like finished" sketch...



UPDATE  1-22-13

Started the tower but I don't think it's working super well. The overhang is cool but being tacked on to a big stone slab doesn't really make much sense. I have an idea though...




Taking a break from my playing around in unreal. I'm making a clock tower in Zbrush. Wan't to try and make something almost exclusively in Zbrush. I've had a 5 hour energy though and I think I'm focusing too much on the clock atm...